About Our Clinic
Women’s Care Center has been serving the Mid-Ohio Valley since 1991. We are a women’s health clinic. We provide evidence-based medical and educational services. Our staff provides medical care within their scope of practice and takes the time to listen to each patient. Compassionate care with respect for each individual and their unique set of circumstances is our goal. We provide informed reproductive care.
What You Need to Know About Your Appointment
Below are some important items you may be wondering about as you prepare to visit our clinic:
Your Identification (ID)
You will need to bring identification (preferably a photo ID). Acceptable forms of identification are driver's license, school ID, birth certificate, social security card, or passport.
Fill out Paperwork
You will be asked to complete paperwork prior to your appointment so arriving a few minutes earlier than your appointment time is recommended.
You will be health screened for COVID-19 and required to wear a surgical mask which will be provided.
No Insurance or Payment Needed
All of our services are at no cost to you so no payment or insurance is needed.
Meet Our Staff
Commitment of Care and Competency
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, or contraceptives but are committed to offering accurate information about related risks and procedures.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest, and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Notice of Privacy Practices
You can read our full privacy practices here.